Gaunticelli Flare Dress
Art History Revisited Collection
A swirly fun take on the Birth of Venus.
FLARE DRESS DETAILS
- Made from 72% ecopoly/28%spandex manufactured in Canada
- Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Hand Cover-stitched hems
- Fabric treated for moisture wicking to keep you comfortable
- Our fabrics are made with EcoPoly,a production process that uses a third less energy and water than typical polyester production processes.
Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine wash cold. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Fabric is naturally quickdry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again.
Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. All products are made on demand.